Statistical Programmer 2
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Statistical Programmer II required to work for Covance working in Phase I and II oncology
- Excellent opportunities to progress
- Varied, fast paced environment
- Office based in Leeds, Yorkshire, UK or home based anywhere in UK, Europe or South Africa
- Candidates must have experience of working as a Statistical Programmer within clinical research within Europe
Join our growing team and discover your extraordinary potential by working as a Covance Statistical Programmer II within our Global Clinical Development Statistical Programming department. Within this department there is a newly formed team that works solely on Phase I and IIa oncology studies. As a Level II Statistical Programmer at Covance you will be responsible for providing SAS programming support in terms of SDTM and ADaM datasets and tables, figures and listings (TFLs) for reports. You will also assume the role of Lead Programmer for allocated studies.
Job Primary Functions
The primary activity of the Statistical Programmer 2 is toassume the role ofLead Programmer for allocated studies, providing Statisticalprogramming supportin the creation of SDTM datasets and/or ADaM datasets and tables, figures and listings (TFLs). The individual in this role will have responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the production/validationof SDTM datasetsto the required specification
- Responsible for the production of ADaM datasetsand TFLs to the required specification for clinical, PK, Efficacy and PD reports
- Responsible forleadingstudies, ensuring datasets, TFLs and associated documents are completed in a timely and quality manner
- Interaction with external and internal clients on study related issues and technical matters
- Provision of guidance, mentoring and training in SAS production processes and programming techniques
A comprehensive full job description is available.
- BSc, preferably in computing, life science, mathematical or statistical subject
- Candidates must have experience of working as a Statistical Programmer within a healthcare company within Europe
- Oncology experience desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of leading studies desirable but not essential
- An understanding of the fundamental principles of programming, program development and review
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills, and have provenexperience of client interaction
- Experience of performing peer review and/or dual programmingof others work
- Knowledge of CDISC requirements
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and contribute in a team setting and communicate effectively within the team environment
- Good organization skills and the ability to prioritize own work
- Self motivation and ability to work independently
- A cooperative and team-oriented approach
- You must be fluent in English language (both verbal and written)
If you're looking for a role in a newly formed team working in a fast-paced environment leading multiple oncology studies for key clients then Covance is the place for you!
PLEASE NOTE CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FULFIL THE CRITERIA MAY NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please phone Peter Lewis on +44 (0) 1628 543 457 . To apply, please click on the APPLY button.
Statistical Programmer II, Level II Statistical programmer, Senior Statistical Programmer, Lead Statistical Programmer, Covance, Statistical programming, Covance, Early Phase, Phase 1, Phase I, Phase One, Phase II, Phases 2, Phase Two, Programmer Analyst, Stats Programmer, Senior, Statistical Programmer, Lead, SAS Programmer, CDISC, ADaM, SDTM, Biostatistics, Senior Statistician, Statistician, Biostatistician, Statistics, Study Biostatistician, pharma, pharmaceutical, SAS, STAT, home based, pharma, pharmaceutical, office based, office-based, home-based, flexible working, flexible location, home based, field based, home based EU Anywhere, anywhere in Europe, field-based, United Kingdom, UK, Great Britain, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, Bradford, Huddersfield, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England, Scotland, Swansea, Glamorgan, Wales, Northern Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Ukraine, Centurion, South Africa, Bloemfontein, South Africa, oncology, cancer.