Facility Project Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our Facility Departement is looking to hire a Facility Project Managers to join our team in Geneva.
Those roles are maint to simultaneously manage all aspects and resources of multiple facilities projects from inception through completion.
The main responsabilities includes:
- Capital InvestmentProposal (CEP)preparation and presentation for approval
- Management of all project phases (e.g.: design, planning, work scope development
- Estimating, scheduling, bidding, contracting, execution and commissioning).
- Coordinate work of Engineers, Architects and contractors according to project needs. Depending on size and scope of project, this job duty may be performed in collaboration with an Associate Director Facility and/or Project Director.
- Develop, maintain and implement project commissioning standards.
- Properly and timely communicate to key stakeholders on projects advancement and impactsto daily business activities.
- Support maintenance team on critical/complex maintenance interventions
- Act as deputy facilities manager
Space planning and Building Master Plan:
- In charge of laboratory and/or offices changes in alignment with site long rage plan strategy: ensure project management, coordination of space planning modification.
- Support manager in maintaining and updating site long range planbyphasing changes andupgrades in order tominimize impact on Covance daily business.
- Provide technical data to populate Facility Management (FM) databases (e.g. : space, building characteristics, equipment manuals, work instructions, etc...).
- Responsible for the up-dates and accuracy of building drawings (AUTOCAD) and dashboards
- Define, up-date and display weekly / monthly KPI's linked to the building occupancy.
Engineering / Methods:
- Oversee the installation of building systems ensuring alignment to site energy strategy and applicable environmental standards.
- Troubleshoot advanced systems.
- Maintain technical documentation for Facility Management Department as assigned.
- Provide monthly reporting on productivity, projects, and capital improvements. Update capital investment dashboards.
- Drive continuous improvement within the Facilities Management team, develop and promote work standards, SOPs, KPIs...
- Define, provide and up-date design guidance standards for construction projects (offices / laboratories layout, standard furniture's, access control, etc...).
- Establish and maintain classified library for audits / authorities / technical documentation (paper and electronic form).
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Technical education in civil engineering, HVAC or electricity preferred
- Engineer ETS or equivalent
- 5 years in a facilities management role, proven record of succesfully completed renovation/construction projects.
- Team management experience a plus
- Experienced with building facilities (infrastructure and processes).
- Experience in project management
- Ability to build reporting tools for performance overview.
- Open-minded, flexible and pro-active with strong customer oriented skills.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Offices tools.
- Basic usage of AUTOCAD required, advanced knowledge of AUTOCAD with practice would be a plus.
- Fluid French written and oral, plus good knowledge of English written and oral