CRA II / Senior CRA - Scotland. Regional monitoring.
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Covance is currently recruiting for a CRA II or Senior CRA in Scotland to work on Oncology trials but alsoVaccines, Hepatitis and HIV studies. Although technically a national monitoring role, we try very hard to align our CRAs geographically and so the majority of sites will be in Scotland.
What makes this opportunity special?
- You will be 100% client focused with a prestigious Pharmaceutical company.
- Career progression will be exceptional because there are lots of studies coming through in 2021 across a variety of therapeutic areas
- Unlike some CRA roles you will not be pushed to satisfy unrealistic 'monthly visit' targets (average of 8 per month)
- The job is permanent and full time
- You will benefit from having monthly one-to-ones with your Line Manager and also have the opportunity, should you wish, to go into the client's office
- You will be joining a big team with a well organised structure and robust processes in place.
As an experienced CRA (with at least 1.5 years of monitoring)you'll be involved in initiation, routine & close out visits.Successful candidates will enjoy the benefits of working for a company that values a WORK / LIFE BALANCE.
Other Information: This role is afull time & permanent position to beemployed through Covance. For more information please contact Andy Smith at Covance on 07775 848 250 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: Clinical Research, SCRA, Clinical Research Associate, Scotland GCP, Monitor, Monitoring, Senior Clinical Research Associate, CRA I, Oncology,Field Based, Home Based, CRO, Pharmaceutical, Scotland, Edinburgh, CRA, Glasgow, central belt
BSc Preferred but not essential
Previous Oncology experience preferred but not essential
1 years CRA experience from the UK (essential)
Fluent in English