HR Service Delivery Administrator
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Join our growing EMEA HR Service Delivery Center as a HR Service Delivery Administrator.
Here at Covance there is no such thing as a typical day. Our culture is constantly energized by new and exciting growth opportunities and at a rapid pace. Every HR Specialist plays an important role in providing innovative solutions and contributing new ideas to improve operations. Family, community and hardworking values are weaved into all that we do.
If you want either to expand or get your 1st professional experience in HR and you have a very good command of English and one of the following languages: Dutch or French or Spanish plus excellent customer service and communication skills, you are the candidate we are looking for!
Our HRAdministratorwill be providing HR Service Delivery support for the organization. This role provides a broad scope of services to support the execution of human resources activities and processes. Delivers accurate and timely processing of HR transactions and delivers outstanding customer service to internal clients. Evaluates work requests and determines appropriate priority and resolution. Works with various HR functional areas to accomplish work goals. Come grow with us!
In our dynamic and friendly corporate environment you will have the opportunity to work with an international team and practice your language skills on daily basis, when dealing with employees' inquiries, working on HR documents or participating in various interesting projects.
- Providing HR administrative support for EMEA countries using English and Dutch or French or Spanish language, as appropriate
- Answering Payroll Tier 1/ basic questions and gradually expanding to more HR areas
- Answering (either by phone, or in writing) customers' (internal employees, business partners, managers, etc.) questions across EMEA region regarding HR inquiries
- Providing HR support to employees with a focus on delivering excellent customer experience,
- Handling requests in a timely manner according to procedures,
- Interacting with other HR teams
- Understanding the customer's issue and ensuring that the necessary action is carried out to resolve it
- Resolving a high percentage of requests at first point of contact through the use of the robust knowledge base and Desk Side Procedures in place
- Entering and updating the information into the HR systems
- Supporting HR administrative work unique either for the business or geography
- Participating in various HR projects as they arise
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Unique opportunity to get professional experience in an international, dynamic and highly professional corporate environment
- Work with foreign languages on daily basis
- Friendly working atmosphere and work-life balance
- Nice office in the strict center of Warsaw with working from home flexibility or home based
- Bachelor/master degree
- Very good English and Dutch or French or Spanish skills, any other languages are a plus
- Very good command of English and one of the following languages: Dutch or French or Spanish
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer focus, diligence and attention to the details
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
- Quick learner willing to develop in customer service and in HR area
- Previous professional experience either within HR or customer service would be an asset, but not mandatory
If interested, please send us your CV in English.