Technical Project Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Are you an experienced Technical Project Manager looking for your next challenge?
- Do you want to work for a global organisation with un-parrelled career development opportunities?
- Do you want to work for a company that helps build a healthier and safer world?
Covance is a global, world-leading Life Sciences Contract Research Organisation that provides dedicated and fully comprehensive laboratory testing and drug development services to the pharmaceutical industry. We strive to make a difference to people's everyday lives by bringing essential medicines to the market. We are looking to recruit several Study Design Leads to join our expanding team in UK, Spain and Belgium. The positions are 100% remote.
Job Responsabilities include:
- Interacts with the clients (pharmaceutical companies) to define study design choices and works with Covance internal partners to highlight risks and budget impacts associated with study design
- Takes the lead to accurately interpret clinical protocol requirements and coordinate the preparation of Covance clinical trial databases.
- Demonstrates technical, therapeutic area and pharmaceutical industry knowledge to successfully coordinate the completion of Covance clinical trial database.
- Liaises with internal departments to understand Covance capabilities and assesses feasibility of requests in order to meet client needs related to study design
- Coordinates internal processes and communications related to study design (including but not limited to: internal feasibility requests, material transfer agreements and supply forecasting) and ensures the eventual follow up is documented and global monitoring plan implemented. Performs quality self-review
- Displays strong interpersonal and communication skills that will build strong internal and external relationships to ensure high quality study design
- Ensures that all customer requirements with relation to study design are documented and acted upon
- Able to act efficiently in an environment with dynamic timelines and priorities
- Displays appropriate self-organization and ability to handle conflicting priorities
- Participates in functional meetings and provides input, keeping processes up to date
- Follows CLS Global Project Management strategy
- Supports a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma level (or equivalent) and/or University degree in a scientific field in a relevant area
- Minimum 3 years of previous industry experience in running Clinical Trial projects or in designing clinical databases.
- Experienced in study design techniques related to the creation and maintenance of the Covance Statement of Work document (key client deliverable)
- Collaborative attitude and fostering excellent communication within a team
- Agility to deal with conflicting priorities and possess appropriate self-management skills