Lead Data Manager - UK Remote
3 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
i-Pharm Consulting are currently looking for a Lead Data Manager to join a Global CRO. You will be dedicated to one Pharmaceutical company - supporting and leading multiple projects across various Therapeutic Areas.
You will be joining a well-established team with responsibility for leading all data management activities relating to clinical trial projects. You will provide guidance and direction to both clients and team members.
- As Global Data Manager you will lead internal project teams through database set-up and database lock activities - providing oversight, coaching and mentoring to any Data Managers participating in study-related documentation (Data Management Plans, Data Validation Plans, eCRF specifications, etc.).
- You will provide oversight to both internal and external Data Management teams with regards to project timelines and deliverables, performing QC/ validation tasks on Data Management deliverables.
- You will also participate in cross-functional and regulatory meetings to advise regarding any important submission activities or files.
- Bachelor's Degree, or educational equivalent in Life Sciences or related field
- Three year lead experience from Pharma / CRO
- Strong experience of interaction with internal and external clients
- Experience working with industry standard Clinical Data Management system
For more details please apply or contact Laura Varela on Lvarela@i-pharmconsulting.com / +44 (0) 203 189 0468
Apply for Lead Data Manager - UK Remote
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly