M&A Advisory - Analyst
- Experience Level
Barrington James are partnered with an company who are supporting the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology market bringing clarity to high level decisions.
Consultants manage the analysis of company and drug developments, and identify opportunities through transaction advisory. Consultants will also find an effect plan and streamline business vision to improve revenue.
As an Analyst / Associate you will also be given the opportunity to engage in business development efforts. Therefore, if you have previous experience in winning business this will be an added bonus.
What to expect:
- A challenging and varied job, in which you not only get the opportunity to excel analytically.
- You can expect fast paced working and exposure to high level clients.
- Excellent employment conditions, a good working atmosphere, international, enthusiastic and talented team where hard work and fun go hand in hand.
- Training, coaching and development from management and senior members of staff.
- The possibility to make a valuable social contribution to the further optimization of life science companies.
- Must have strong stakeholder management experience as the role revolves largely around client interaction.
- Experience in Deals, Commercial Due Diligence, Licensing and Market Entry
- Design and structure deliverables, workshops and presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
- Strong University Masters with a quantitative / beta / technical study background
- You are result-oriented, with a structured way of working and a pragmatic 'can-do' mentality
- You have experience in M&A advisory services or have the ability to pick this area up easily
- Entrepreneurial spirit and are self-motivated
- You stand out well in an informal and professional environment, where you get a lot of freedom and responsibility
- Fluency in English and any other languages will be a bonus