Cell Laboratory Liaison
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Clinical Cell Laboratory Liaison
AL Solutions is partnered with a market-leading international organisation that are looking to develop a new group within their European labs. We are searching for an experienced Laboratory Liaison with working experience within Mammalian Cell Culture. You can work remotely across Europe, with very occasional travel (post COVID19).
You will be joining a new group within Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (PBMC). The plan is to grow this team throughout 2021 and therefore your position can move more into Project & Line Management. The possibilities for growth are endless!
You will report directly into the Head of Science / CSO.
Responsibilities will include
- Being the primary contact for sponsors
- Exchanging information and interacting with key stakeholders
- Work with scientific affairs liaisons to meet specific referral testing needs of sponsors
- Establish PBMC processing spec sheets for new studies
- Negotiate preferred pricing for large volume critical reagents with vendors
- Communicate with the sponsors to ensure that everything is on course for the studies and that all risks/actions are being made aware of
- 5 years’ clinical lab experience
- 1 year+ within cell culture
- Minimum BSc
- Fast paced
If you would like to find out more, then please apply below. Alternatively, feel free to visit or website or get in touch with our team to find other relevant opportunities within the Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical industry.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Clinical Research Scientist £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- R & D £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Laboratory £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Scientific £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe