Clinical Research Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Research Associate to join a leading CRO on a permanent basis in Paris. This is an excellent opportunity where you will receive support in building your future career path as a clinical research professional.
- Perform all kind of monitoring visits including monitoring of proper informed consent procedures, compliance with protocol, and ICH-GCP guidelines.
- Document each visit with a quality written monitoring visit report and submit to the reviewer.
- Author and send a follow-up letter to the investigative site documenting visits.
- Create monitoring visit reports ensuring that finalization falls within contractual obligations.
- Partake in feasibility studies.
- Present study materials at investigator/study launch meetings when required.
- Train/mentor junior CRAs on monitoring, internal procedures, and on query resolution.
- To perform regulatory activities where applicable.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate good computer skills and must be able to embrace new technologies.
- Fluency in French and a high level of English.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 2 years of independent monitoring experience.
- Experience in Oncology.
- Excellent knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.