Scientific Director - Medical Comms, Medical Education
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Manchester/Macclesfield (or London if you can work very independently)
£80k-90k (depending on experience) + bonus and benefits
If you are an experienced Medical Writer considering a new opportunity and you would like to join a very highly regarded, professional Medical Education agency, this role could be a great next step for you.
Your new role:
A 90% Medical Affairs based role, with a very small amount of commercial writing and publications. You will work as an editorial lead within a team of talented writers to produce compelling content for your clients. Your therapy accounts are Rheumatology, Spondylarthritis [SpA]), rare diseases and Sjogren’s syndrome.
Duties involve strategy, symposia, advisory boards, medical education booths, medical education materials, internal training materials and meetings, publications (reviewing articles), comms plans and disease awareness materials.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Work independently and lead client calls - confident and vocal on client calls
• Able to be lots of hands on writing
• Experience in reviewing junior work
• Experience across spectrum of Med Affairs, particularly in meetings-based work
• Experience coaching junior writers
• Experience of working with teams across geographical sites
• Some publications experience useful but not essential
Full job description available upon suitable application.
Please contact Meg for more information on 07930850537 or email@example.com
Apply for Scientific Director - Medical Comms, Medical Education
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly