Senior Statistical Programmer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Erick Semerene is currently representing one of the world’s leading full service CROs, with industry experts, innovative systems and processes which are key to differentiate them from other CROs supporting clinical research.
Come and join an exciting new era of Data Science in the world of healthcare and drug discovery, as Erick Semerene is looking to speak with experienced programmers about very exciting Programming roles with a Leading CRO looking to add value to their team.
Working with cutting edge technology and a team of industry experts you will have the opportunity to work on multiple global studies across various phases as part of team within leading sponsors. Working completely from home across most EU countries including Ireland, Spain, Italy, Greece, Poland, Ukraine and Romania.
They have an incredibly exciting range of products in the pipeline across multiple therapeutic areas and Phases of the clinical trials. This position offers great work-life balance with the possibility to work from home working with flexible hours.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Programming, testing and documentation of statistical programs for use in creating TLFs
- Programming of outputs and transfer files for internal and external clients
- Perform QC checks for the source data and report data issues periodically
- Contribute to the development of best practice to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- Ability to understand project requirements and develop programming specifications
- MSc or BSc in Computer Science or related field and relevant experience
- Programming experience in SAS working within a clinical (Pharma, CRO or Biotech)
- Knowledge of CDSIC standards and industry best practices
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of people across different functions
If you are looking for your next challenge, a proactive, innovative programmer and thick some boxes on this wish list please apply or contact me for a confidential call.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Erick Semerene at RBW Consulting.
At RBW Consulting LLP, every one of our consultants has one specific area of expertise ensuring they excel in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry.
With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharma and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Ireland
- Data Management / Statistics £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Ireland
- Biostatistics £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Ireland
- SAS Programming £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Ireland
- Statistical Programming £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Ireland