Associate Director, Biostatistics
- Experience Level
Erick Semerene at RBW Consulting is recruiting for an Associate Director, Biostatistics to join a leading, global pharmaceutical company as they look to expand their team in the UK. This position is ideally office based in Cambridge with 1-2 days home working flexibility.
An Associate Director, Biostatistics is required to join the well established Oncology team. This fast moving, industry leader has a strong and exciting range of products in the pipeline across multiple therapeutic area’s including Oncology and are looking for a dynamic leader to join the team.
In this role you will provide statistical expertise for complex design and interpretation of clinical studies, regulatory submissions and commercialisation. You will also act as a coach/guide for less experienced statisticians in the production of analysis, supporting graphics and analysis tables.
As an individual contributor working at project level or line manager of a team you will be required to:
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Analyse internal and external information to inform design decisions and the development of decision criteria
- Develop a Statistical Analysis plan for complex studies and/or project deliveries
- Provide support to the complex study analysis, regulatory submissions including specification of overview documents and response to regulatory questions
- Contribute to the regulatory submissions including specification of overview documents and response to regulatory questions
- Identify opportunities for the application of modelling and simulation to improve study design
- MSc or PhD in Statistics, Biostatistics, or Mathematics
- Knowledge of the technical and regulatory requirements related to the role and able to guide others on these
- Experience in drug development, study design, and data analysis and interpretation
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent collaboration skills required – the energy to work across global & functional boundaries, both internally and externally
- Project management skills
- Ability to apply statistical expertise to complex problems, problem solving and quality focus
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Erick Semerene on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 / email email@example.com or use the apply button on this page.
At RBW Consulting LLP, every one of our consultants has one specific area of expertise ensuring they excel in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.