- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Excellent opportunity to work with a very ambitious CRO at the forefront of clinical research that has maintained the feel of a small company, dedicated to collaboration and passion for what they do. They are currently experiencing a period of growth and find themselves in a stable situation to continue to grow their teams as they continue to partner with a number of leading organisations globally.
Come and join an exciting new era of Data Science in the world of healthcare and drug discovery, as Erick Semerene is looking to speak with Biostatisticians about a very exciting Principal/Senior Principal Biostatistician role with a very ambitious CRO.
Working with cutting edge technology and a team of industry experts you will have the opportunity to work on multiple global studies. Providing all biostatistical services to meet the requirements of all clients, including full service, Bioinformatics, and other type studies. Meeting all the job duties, responsibilities, and requirements of a Senior Biostatistician in addition to those listed here.
A Principal Biostatistician is expected to be a very successful Senior Biostatistician who establishes excellence in one or more areas providing leadership. Examples of areas of excellence include but are not limited to:
- Proven written and oral communications with regulatory agencies.
- Special expertise in more complex statistical analytical methods not well known to all biostatisticians.
- Established expertise in a medical therapeutic area.
- Established a long-term high-level relationship with sponsors.
- Overall high-quality work and a strong reputation for statistical knowledge.
- In general, Principal Biostatisticians would be expected to contribute more in billable areas.
- May be given some supervisory responsibilities for staff or departmental areas.
- PhD or Master’s in statistics or related area, or equivalent degree globally
- PhD + 7-10 years (or MS + 10 years) experience in pharmaceutical, CRO, or related environment.
- Interpersonal and communication skills: Excellent written and oral communication skills including technical writing of all statistical results.
- Ability to develop professional presentations for presenting statistical issues and solutions to clients internally.
- Ability to effectively learn and handle new or unfamiliar statistical methods.
- Ability to find needed written resources and interact with other Biostats staff with the needed familiarity.
- Willingness to share expertise with younger staff members.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Erick Semerene at RBW Consulting.
At RBW Consulting LLP, every one of our consultants has one specific area of expertise ensuring they excel in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry.
Apply for Principal Biostatistician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly