Urgent Need Full Time Contract - 6 Months - (Senior) Technician Downstream Processing
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
I am currently working with a Dutch CDMO on the search for a Contracts senior technician Downstream Processing. 6 month, 32 hour per week contract with possibility's of extensions. This is an amazing opportunity to work on behalf of an innovative company, who will be looking to establish a long-term partnership in a on site based role.
The interviews should show that:You are enthusiastic and comfortable in a dynamic environment. You can work both in a team and individually. You communicate clearly at all levels; you can get your thoughts, ideas and knowledge across in a helpful and clear way. You enjoy both hands-on and theoretical work. Your planning and organization skills allow you to have an overview of the necessary work and you are able to meet deadlines.
- Must have proven experience in virus–based projects
- BSc or MSc degree in life sciences, biochemistry, biochemical engineering or related subject
- Experience in a biotechnology or bio pharmaceutical industry environment
- HBO or equivalent level of working/thinking
- Good command of the English language (written and spoken)
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience with DSP (chromatography and ultrafiltration/diafiltration) in the industry
For more information on this and other Medical contract vacancies that I am working on at Barrington James please contact me on +44 (0) 1293 776644 or email@example.com
Does the above not state what you are looking for? Please still do get in touch, as Barrington James is a global organisation with multiple specialities in other areas within the life science industry.