Director of Regatory Affairs
- Experience Level
Josh Zarembski is partnering with a small, exciting Pharmaceutical organisation that is looking to add to their senior management team within Regulatory Affairs in Sweden. My client is going through a process of rapid expansion across all of their departments and is also looking at branching out into new locations.
This position will involve leading a team of 11 regulatory affairs associates and playing a pivotal role in the continued growth and development of the team. You will also be responsible for leading all regulatory affairs related activities within the business.
My client can be flexible with home-based working, however occasional visits to the offices in Stockholm/Uppsala would be required.
- Completing task(s) according to applicable regulations, agreements and budget.
- Ensuring that defined objectives and plans are followed-up and met.
- Active in the national management team.
- Active participation and networking within relevant international and national business- and scientific organizations.
- Recruitment of new personnel.
- Support the staff in personal and professional development.
- Ensure that defined objectives and plans are met and complied to.
- Prepare budgets, contracts and work-orders in cooperation with Business development (BD), Project managers and Line management
- Ensure that staff conducts assignments according to agreements.
- Establishing and maintaining customer contact to get new assignments.
- Life Science degree or equivalent
- Strong line management experience
- Experience across multiple therapeutic areas
- Good understanding of the CRO business
- Excellent experience & knowledge within regulatory affairs & safety
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies– www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
Apply for Director of Regatory Affairs
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly