Rare Opportunity, Niche Late Phase Biotech - Associate Director Biostatistician
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Josh Zarembski is pleased to offer to the market a fantastic new opportunity with a niche late-stage Biotech company. After rapid growth into the European market and the launch of their IPO, this organisation has gone from strength to strength. With plans now in place for 2021, they are looking to secure their first Senior Biostatistician to be responsible for the new Statistics department.
Specializing in Oncology trials based in South Switzerland. You will be responsible for the next appointments and have the ability to form a team around you and your expertise. You will also be the main contact across Europe and work alongside an established US team reporting directly into the Head of Global Biometrics. The position is based between home office and office working 2-3 days per week.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Great pension contribution
- 10 - 15% Annual Performance Bonus
- Health insurance for you & you're immediate family
- Help to obtain Swiss work permitt (if relocating)
- Ensure the study designs are scientifically sound, the efficacy and safety endpoints meet regulatory requirements.
- Provide statistical support to Clinical Development Plan for multiple compounds
- Provide statistical input to study protocols, develop statistical analysis plan
- Manage CRO communications & timelines
- Develop and design plans for future projects
- PhD or MS in Biostatistics or Statistics;
- 4+ years experience in Senior or Principal Biostatistician in Pharma or Biotech
- Good knowledge of statistical programming languages (including SAS, R);
- Solid oncology and/or hematology experience
- Experience with advanced study design or at least one NDA/BLA eCTDs or other global regulatory submissions
- Knowledge of SDTM/ ADAM
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU/USA for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.com or reach out to us via: Jzarembski@alsolutions.co.uk– phone +44 (0) 203 778 0918
Apply for Rare Opportunity, Niche Late Phase Biotech - Associate Director Biostatistician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly