- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Digital Artworker - Contract/Ad hoc projects
Here at huumun, we believe in the power of the human touch in every technology.
We are a digital solutions business and use smart technologies to help life science companies achieve better engagement with healthcare professionals and their patients.
We are one team of multi-disciplinary experts, specialising in Medical and Scientific Communication, encompassing Design, Data Analysis and Visualisation, project management and full-stack development.
We are now offering an exciting opportunity for a Digital Artworker to join our team on a contract/Ad hoc project basis.
You should be committed to producing high-quality designs with a solid understanding of digital best practices, adherence to brand guidelines and web standards. The right candidate will be enthusiastic and happy to work within the team, having excellent communication skills.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- The creation and production artwork for use across all channels and mediums. This includes, email, company websites, presentations, apps: mobile and tablet on both iOS & Android devices.
- Ensure branding, UI interaction and performance guidelines are adhered to.
- Understand and be able to execute intelligent content layout including infographics and imagery.
- Work with the design team to ensure the integrity of the original design concept.
- Ensuring that all executions are produced in a customer focused manner with regard to readability, usability, functionality and performance.
Skills and experience:
- Have at least 2 years' experience in commercial digital design.
- Impeccable attention to detail and high level of accuracy regarding quality and presentation of work.
- Masterful knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Experience using InVision or other collaboration / prototyping tools.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a collaborative and flexible way.
- Detail oriented down to pixel-perfect implementation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to interact with senior management.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task, work at pace and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to apply structured thinking to the resolution of problems in a fast paced environment.
Daily Rate: Competitive
Due to the expected volume of applicants we may not be able to send you a personal response. We will notify you if you are progressed to the next stage.