Product Manager RX
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
This ideal opportunity for an RX Marketeer offers an opportunity to take on a full portfolio and make it their own in this standalone role. The team has an OTC marketeer who will be able to help you navigate the early days in the role, but this portfolio will be yours alone. You will therefore successfully lead, create and implement the Country Cluster Marketing Plan, continually raising the overall calibre of marketing skills, performance and awareness throughout the business with a digitally led focus.
- Set, guides and monitors strategy and most importantly, implements tactics for marketing and brand management execution in market. This role is for a “player-manager”.
- Exhibits expert grasp of forecasting models and budgets, resource allocation techniques, marketing mix, brand contribution and profitability analysis to plan, drive implementation, spot errors, and deviations early on and take pre-emptive actions to ensure sales and marketing-budget spend targets are met.
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency in drawing out insightful conclusions from segmentation analysis. Defines markets, products that provide increased precision in targeting based on company’s strategic direction.
- Leads the development of the UK & Ireland Marketing plan. Liaises with the Global Marketing team to ensure consistency with the long-term corporate vision.
- Plans & Implements Gold standard new product launches
- Provides input to Global initiatives, including annual plans and the development of new products and major initiatives.
- Inputs to strategic direction for Brand’s patient and HCP, communication. Implements communication plans in market.
- Uses financial information to facilitate timely and accurate decision-making on business operations and investments.
- Understands broader organization financial condition, Country Cluster and OTC business effect on total.
- Exhibits expert proficiency in customer service delivery by redefining service delivery parameters for marketing by effectively adapting industry best practices and acting as a “role model”.
- Demonstrates expert grasp of disease states and therapeutic areas and is considered a key source of knowledge in the industry. Demonstrates strong capability in influencing KOL’s.
- Prioritizes new product plans across brands and business segments to ensure organizational alignment and resource deployment toward top priorities.
Drive Innovation & Value (Ability of utilise customer and marketplace insight to develop relevant products and activities that result in sustainable business growth)
- Ideation, concepts & claims
- NPD pipeline
- Portfolio Management
- Strategic business development
- Communications Development (Ability to create effective brand communications, assess impact, select correct channels, manage agency partners and deliver integrated marketing and media plans)
- Communication Development Process
- Advertising Media
- Alternative media channels highlight on Digital
- Agency Relationships
- Marketing Execution (Ability to develop, manage, Implement and monitor robust marketing plans ensuring they are delivered on target, on strategy and on time)
- Marketing Planning
- Business Acumen (Ability to understand and utilise business and financial marketing measures and reports to help achieve B+L targets and objectives)
- P+L management
- Cross functional leadership
- Build Strong Brands (Ability to plan, manage & develop a brand for growth whilst reinforcing brand identity and building loyalty)
- Brand equity definition
- Brand equity communication
- Brand equity performance
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint essential
- Life Science degree level education essential.
- Fluent English, both verbal & written is essential.
- Marketing Qualification
- Previous experience of operating within a multi-national healthcare company in Rx Marketing specifically.
- Previous Experience in Digital platform marketing necessary
- Track record of achieving agreed targets.
- Track record of planning and Implementation of successful New product launches into UK & Ireland Markets
Working for Bausch & Lomb UK
You will enjoy a good benefits package that includes generous pension, medical cover, 25 days holiday, life assurance and income protection. We have additional benefits you can purchase such as dental and travel insurance and extra days holiday subject to conditions.
Join the Movement
We employ dedicated and innovated team members who are driven to solve problems. We recognize that our team members are essential to our future. It is our goal to make everyone feel respected and equally appreciated so we are all dedicated and committed to the same cause. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment that encourages both professional evolution and personal growth. Each day you spend at Bausch + Lomb, you have the satisfaction of knowing that you are working with dedicated individuals who share a common vision of constant innovation. To ensure that we achieve our goals, our team members are continually learning more about their fields of expertise. We are proud to facilitate this development by providing internal and external professional development opportunities. This commitment to growth helps drive our Business and our employees.
So if you want to join our team to help the world to see better, in order to live better, please Apply Now.