Global - Strategic Intelligence Associate Director
- Experience Level
Competitive Intelligence / Strategic Insights AD
Life science / Pharmaceutical experience is IMPERATIVE.
I am working closely with a leading global pharmaceutical company who are seeking a Senior Competitive Intelligence/Strategy lead to join their growing team. My client was founded over 80 years ago and have strong speciality areas in Neurology, immunology and Healthcare Innovation there team is also growing into the oncology space. They have a very strong pipeline made up of novel products and reinvested a large percentage of their revenue back into the development and expansion of this focused team.
- Bachelor's degree (Business Administration, Marketing, Statistics or related field). Masters is preferred.
- Life science / Pharmaceutical experience is IMPERATIVE.
- 5 years + Consulting or Pharmaceutical experience IN Competitive Intelligence
- Strong hands on Competitive Intelligence experience
- Strategy & Market Research knowledge & exposure.
- International Markets Exposure = Europe, US, Asia, LATAM etc.
- Broad Therapeutic Exposure; Oncology is advantageous
- Leadership skills; Mentoring & training junior individuals.
As the competitive Intelligence lead you will be working alongside a unique, cross functional team made up of Competitive Intelligence, Market Access, Real World Evidence & Patient endpoint experts. You will be working alongside a team of 11 reporting to the Head of Evidence Strategy across all 4 functions. They are looking for an extremely Autonomous leader to join the team and focus on Competitive Intelligence and Strategy across a broad range of therapeutic areas throughout the globe. Within this role you will have the opportunity to work closely with junior members of the team acting as a mentor and guide.
- Execute primary and secondary research to clarify business needs and reduce risk in decision making.
- Dervelop their Competetive Intelligence capabilities across the globe.
- Can develop strategic partnerships through external engagements and leverages these partnerships as one of the key contributors for insights generation
- Effectively manages resources to provide management with actionable information and insight regarding competitive intelligence within the assigned therapeutic area.
- Competitor scenario mapping.
- Evidence-based identification and evaluation of indications/patient populations with greatest commercial opportunity.
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on email@example.com
Apply for Global - Strategic Intelligence Associate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly