Senior Director Business Development - Learning Solutions
- Experience Level
Sr. Director BD – Learning Solutions
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, proactive individual who is passionate about working in the training space and driving success through effective development and deployment of learning curriculum, with a focus on Medical Affairs teams. The Learning Solutions Sr. Director of BD will provide strategic oversight and consult with clients to determine training needs and develop recommendations. Reporting to the General Manager of Learning Solutions, this role plays an integral part in the success of the team in the UK.
• Help drive process for EU communications Account Development Plans (ADPs) across select cross-business unit accounts.
• Responsible for strategy and content development for selected ADPs whilst liaising with central services to implement ADPs in a growth-oriented manner.
• Help execute on lead generation strategies as outlined by the ADPs, ensuring this is captured in salesforce ADP campaigns.
• Support RFP process managing timelines, stakeholder contributions, curating content, deck development.
• Responsible for budget oversight to all projects to ensure resources, timelines and budgets are effective in order to maintain project success.
• Conducts needs assessments to evaluate current client training gaps and needs, document outcomes, and recommend learning solutions to meet the needs
• Develops Training Roadmaps and solutions, which include defined curriculum with recommended modality and sequencing, that guide associated curriculum development
• Nurtures the training concept throughout its evolution of the project to ensure alignment with the strategic intent of the project; includes strategic engagement with the client throughout the project
• Supports and drives marketing initiatives to increase awareness and develop pipeline opportunities.
• Executes on Collaborative pre-sale & post sale BD responsibilities with other Syneos Health BUs
• Extensive business development experience, new business and organic, within a healthcare agency setting
• Proven leadership skills with the ability to develop and shape teams
• Extensive working knowledge of learning solutions/strategy within the life sciences industry, ideally within a healthcare agency model
• Experience of design and delivery of leading edge training methodologies such as blended learning, flipped classroom, action learning and learning teams
• Experience of working in a number across European markets with knowledge of how to adapt global offerings in the design and delivery of functional excellence programs running simultaneously across markets
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)