Patient Access Program and Supply Lead
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior are looking for a Patient Access Program and Supply Lead to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives. This role will be on a permanent basis and will be based in Basel.
- To take the lead in projects and programs: manages project and budget management activities (develops work plans, coordinates project on day-to-day basis, tracks deliverables / milestones, facilitates clear communication between all team members and stakeholders, provides status updates, ensures adherence to high quality of deliverables).
- Jointly develops working practices and processes related to PAPs, and maintains them up-to date, identifying and aligning strategic and operational aspects.
- Continuously updates key process documents, incl. SOPs, supporting documents for the development of PAP procedures.
- To proactively incorporates learnings and recommendations from other programs; identifies needs for process standardization, regulatory compliance direction and areas for improvement.
- Establishes, maintains and fosters strong effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ensures an efficient, effective and compliant PAP and Drug Supply management with documentation and reporting/metrics in PAIRS and other databases as required:
- Ensures receipt, filing and tracking of PAP records (SDEAs, Physician's Agreement, Regulatory Forms, other country specific documents) in the required quality in PAIRS.
- Recognises and adapts PAIRS system to the needs of the various customer groups and ensuring compliance. Manages Affiliate share points (filing area, affiliate area) and RecPoint (records) program area according to global standards, including set up, access rights and maintenance of program related documents.
- Manages timely interaction between clinical program and the Clinical Demand and Supply Leads in Pharma Technical in order to ensure proper preparation and delivery of the drug supply.
- Consolidates and monitors clinical drug supply planning for managed global and local clinical trials & programs.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Soft skills are highly important,
- Excellent communication skills, collaborative, pro-active and flexible mindset.
- At least 5 years' experience in pharma / clinical research (preferably in clinical trials).
- Previous project / program management experience in pharma in international clinical trials setting.
- Experience and understanding of global expectations of Health Authorities and overall healthcare environment (ICH/GCP).
- Experience in multicultural & cross functional environment.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Patient Access Program and Supply Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly