Senior CRA - USA - East Coast
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Upsilon Global are currently partnered with a growing, mid-sized, Global CRO as they seek to further grow their presence in the USA. This CRO already have an excellent network and reputation in the USA and due to a successful 2020 they are looking to expand their clinical team, with a strong focus on Senior CRAs based across the East Coast.
This CRO cover a variety of different therapeutic areas but their primary focus lies within Oncology and Rare Diseases. For these current positions they will be seeking people who have 2+ years of experience within Oncology or Rare Diseases, and it is a preference that you have Phase I experience, ideally within these indications. Prior to COVID-19, CRAs and Senior CRAs within this organisation were averaging between 5-7 days on site per month, and more recently they have been focused on a remote monitoring model.
- Perform all types of site visits including, but not limited to, qualification visits, initiation visits, monitoring visits, motivational visits, audit support visits, and termination visits
- To identify potential sites for a proposed study in conjunction with the Project Team, and conduct feasibility assessment of sites as required
- Ensure that all study related communication including e-mail is tracked, printed and filed as required
- To track patient recruitment by contacting investigators as specified for the study, and discuss potential study risks and opportunities with the Project Manager and LCRA
- To liaise with all other appropriate departments to ensure the smooth running of the study
- Mentor and train other CRA’s as and when required
- Provide assistance in the submissions procedures
- To assemble files and ensure documents for the trial master file accurately reflect the progress of the study
- Other Ad-Hoc Senior CRA duties
Education & Skills Required
- Life Sciences related degree
- 5 + years of experience as a CRA
- 2+ years of experience within either Oncology or Rare Diseases
- Experience on phase I studies is ideal, but phase II within Oncology
- Excellent knowledge of ICH/GCP
- Excellent skills on Microsoft Office
For further information about the vacancy please contact Harry Henson on 44 203 875 99 66 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
Apply for Senior CRA - USA - East Coast
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly