- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior are currently working with a biopharma organisation who are in search for a Quality Consultant/RP to join them on a contract basis in Vienna. Our client is determined to help save and improve lives of people all over the world by increasing access to health care.
- To ensure that regulations relating to Quality and Compliance for distribution and wholesaling of products on the markets (GDP) are fulfilled.
- Accountable to develop, implement and maintain the local Quality Management System.
- You will represent as a local contact to Health Authority, local business and regional Quality Management interactions and notifications regarding Quality issues.
- As part of the cluster organization, represent the Austrian position and ensure identification of applicable best practices and transfer to Austria.
- Maintaining the Document Management System.
- Write, approve & review procedures with GxP impact.
- Record keeping.
- Apply principles of Quality Risk Management.
- Maintaining the local training system and carry out GxP employee training.
- Handling of Product Quality complaints and suspected Counterfeit, Diversion or Tampering cases including Health Authority notifications.
- Assessment of temperature excursions.
- Customer and Supplier Qualification.
- Management and documentation of tasks with GxP impact.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, based on science, data and understanding of regulatory requirements in a complex and evolving environment; ability to apply sound risk management.
- Excellent communication and prioritization abilities.
- Higher education (e.g. master's degree) in pharmacy, medicine, biology or a comparable discipline
- Eligible as Responsible Person (RP) in Austria.
- Experience in Quality Assurance (GMP/GDP) within the pharmaceutical industry and with local Austrian, European and international GxP regulations.
- Fluency in German and English.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Quality Consultant/RP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly