All Levels SAS Programmers/Biostatisticians - Pharma/CRO's
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
All Levels SAS Programmer/Biostatistican opportunities (UK & EU - Homebased) - for Industry Leading Pharmaceutical Organisation and CRO's.
These are some fantastic openings for an ambitious and skilled Statistician or Programmer, who is looking for that next step in their career. There is a real prospect of stepping into a role that involves Project Lead responsibilities with the opportunity to progress up the ladder with tailored progression schemes.
Also some great opportunites for more technical hands-on rolesm, with real emphasis on moving into leading role further in the future for these companies.
- Clinical Trials Environment
- Work on high profile studies - within multiple therapy areas
- Work with SAS or R Programming
- Technical roles & Leadership roles available
- Numerous projects in the pipeline - Ready to Go!
- Excellent Salary & Bonuses Offered
- Real opportunity to progress within a Fast-growing organisation
- Huge amounts of Investment on R&D
- Flexible working - Remote-work Offered (EU & UK)
- Opporutnity to work for an Industry Leading company - Pharma or CRO
- Previous SAS or R programming experience
- Previous Biostatistican Experience
- Clinial Trials experience - 1+ years needed
- Lead experience preferable, but not esseential
- Experience working to CDISC standards using SDTM & ADaM
If you are interested in this opportunity or have any questions and wish to apply, please reach out to myself Josh Hart. My contact details are 02031890461 or email@example.com.