Freelance Medical Director - Europe (Remote) - Neurologist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
i-Pharm Consulting is seeking on behalf of a Top Global CRO a Freelance Medical Director to come on-board for a 12-month contract period. My client is looking for an experienced candidate with Neurology expertise working in Europe. Must be a certified Neurologist.
- Minimize potential risk to clients by managing all medical aspects of
contracted tasks. This includes, but is not restricted to, the monitoring of all safety
variables (AE, laboratory abnormalities, changes in patient medical status as well
as inclusion/exclusion criteria, evaluation prescribed concomitant medication per
protocol restrictions and unblinding requests, etc.).
- Scope of work also includes a discussion with principal investigators and clients of all medical concerns raised during a study by using proper medical judgment, interpretation, and decision.
- Analysis and assessment of safety data to identify and manage emerging safety
- Medical review of serious adverse events and clinical outcomes events reported by
Competitive hourly rate
- MD degree or equivalent
- Several years of relevant experience such as the pharmaceutical industry or CRO, in clinical
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Strong medical knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Reliable and self-motivated
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology, and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance, and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Robert Zevallos on +44 (0)203 189 0486, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Robert is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
CRA / Contract / Freelance / Clinical Research Associate / CRO / Contract Research Organisation / Pharma / Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices / Biotech / Biotechnology / Respiratory / Asthma / Cystic Fibrosis / Oncology / Breast / Pancreatic / Lung / Renal / Solid Tumour / Skin / Lymphoma and Non Hodgkin / Cervical / Melanoma / Friedreich's Ataxia / Multiple Sclerosis / Epilepsy / Migraine / Sleep Disorders / Neuropathic Pain / Malignant Pain / Fibromyalgia / London/ Phase II / Phase III / Monitoring / London i-Pharm / Home Based / Country / SCRA / Senior CRA / CTMS / EDMS / GCP / SOP / Oncology