LEAD SAS PROGRAMMER; Contract; homebased
3 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
LEAD SAS PROGRAMMER; 12 Month Contract
Experienced SAS Programmer needed to lead cutting edge phase IIb-III studies within a top 5 global CRO.
Based either from the company headquarters or your own home, you will use your extensive knowledge and experience in SAS programming, to take up a leadership position across pivotal studies for this client on an FSP model.
- Using your experience in SAS Programming, you will coordinate and lead the development of integrated programming solutions across the full spectrum of SAS programming.
- You will utilise your expert knowledge of SAS Graph, SAS Macro Language and SAS/STAT on a daily basis.
- Your exposure to managing both internal and external stakeholders will allow you to create project solutions for SAS Programming teams on high-priority complex clinical trials.
- Lead, oversee and complete key SAS programming responsibilities such as testing, programming and documentation of statistical programmes, as well as the programming of key analysis datasets.
- Dependant on your experience, you may have the opportunity to train and mentor more junior members of the SAS programming team. What's in it for you?
- Professional career development is of paramount importance to this company. You will be given world leading training development, which has been tailored to your own career desires.
- Your hardworking attitude will open doors for you upon the promotional ladder as this company prides itself on organic growth and creating future leaders from within.
- Using your experience of stakeholder management, you will be exposed to various Key Opinion Leaders within the organisation, where you will be provided an opportunity to learn from the best.
- Whether office based or homebased, you will be working with like-minded individuals who understand that no one person is greater than the team, in a collaborative and enjoyable working environment.
- Have a BSc or MSc in a computer science degree or relevant SAS programming experience.
- Have extensive experience working in the CRO, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or relevant industry - or relevant experience in Phase I, II-II studies or IV.
- Be thoroughly versed in manging clients expectations, scope of work and either the cost of work or full budget experience.
- Be a SAS Programming expert.
- Be eligible to work in the UK or EU.
f you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Nicole Buckland on +44 (0)203 189 0467, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Nicole is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
CRA / Contract / Freelance / Clinical Research Associate / CRO / Contract Research Organisation / Pharma / Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices / Biotech / Biotechnology / Respiratory / Asthma / Cystic Fibrosis / Oncology / Breast / Pancreatic / Lung / Renal / Solid Tumour / Skin / Lymphoma and Non Hodgkin / Cervical / Melanoma / Friedreich's Ataxia / Multiple Sclerosis / Epilepsy / Migraine / Sleep Disorders / Neuropathic Pain / Malignant Pain / Fibromyalgia / London/ Phase II / Phase III / Monitoring / London i-Pharm / Home Based / Country/ Biostat / Biostatistician/ Oncology /Principal/ Programmer/ SAS
Apply for LEAD SAS PROGRAMMER; Contract; homebased
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly