Epidemiological/Statistical Programmer; Contract
- Experience Level
- Entry level
6 - 12-month contract
Location: remote working; UK/ EU
Salary: competitive hourly/ day rate
Company overview: Multinational biopharmaceutical company.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior programmer or a professional who has recently completed a Masters or PHD and interested in developing knowledge within epidemiology/ Real World Evidence.
The role will involve the following:
- Interpret and clarify the details of a plan of analysis and to implement the programming necessary to deliver the results requested
- Working with SAS and other databases producing analysis datasets.
- Creating visualisations from these datasets using Spotfire as well as ad-hoc analysis work.
- Spotfire as well as ad-hoc analysis work.
- Able to work with large complex datasets
- Interpreting plans of analysis
- Experience of working with observational data and with epidemiological knowledge
- To apply for this role please can you demonstrate if you have SAS programming skills.
- Knowledge of R or Python will also be considered.
- 1-2 years programming experience
- Knowledge of SQL is needed.
- Knowledge of Spotfire would beneficial
- Must be degree educated within statistical/ compute science/epidemiology or something of a related subject.