Biostatistician; Senior level
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
I am working with a top Global CRO which has a founding office in Belguim. This office is a leader in developing successful Biometrics teams in the region and now with the increased demand within the industry we are recruiting for Senior Biostatisticians in Russia and Ukraine to support with clinical trials and observational studies.
This is an excellent role for professionals to have a promotion step, career development and join a growing team.
What will this role involve?
- Perform or supervise complex statistical analyses and create or provide input to statistical reports.
- Define strategies and evaluate the statistical resources needed to meet the defined goals.
- Coordinate Biostatistics related project activities for successful completion within given timelines
- Management of budget.
- Lead client relationships and communication regarding data analysis, scope of work, and budget.
- Review derived datasets and all types of statistical analysis deliverables.
- Develop complex analysis strategies and execute them using efficient programming techniques
- Technical software using SAS/ R
- Produce and provide expert input to analysis plans, statistical reports, statistical sections of integrated clinical reports and other process supporting documents.
- Team management/ leadership
- Masters or PhD in a statistical discipline.
- Must have acted as a lead during clinical trials and observational studies.
- Experience in statistical analysis in a clinically related subject, either within clinical trials or in Epidemiology.
- Excellent communication
- Ideally have SAS programming skills
- Strong oral and written English and Russian communication skills.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Nicole Buckland on +44 (0)203 189 0467, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Nicole is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
CRA / Contract / Freelance / Clinical Research Associate / CRO / Contract Research Organisation / Pharma / Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices / Biotech / Biotechnology / Respiratory / Asthma / Cystic Fibrosis / Oncology / Breast / Pancreatic / Lung / Renal / Solid Tumour / Skin / Lymphoma and Non Hodgkin / Cervical / Melanoma / Friedreich's Ataxia / Multiple Sclerosis / Epilepsy / Migraine / Sleep Disorders / Neuropathic Pain / Malignant Pain / Fibromyalgia / London/ Phase II / Phase III / Monitoring / London i-Pharm / Home Based / Country/ Biostat / Biostatistician/ Oncology /Principal/ Programmer/ SAS