Freelance Senior SAS Programmer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
A small CRO client of ours are currently going through an exciting period of growth within their SAS Programming department across Europe due to taking on multiple new studies. As a result, we are looking for several experienced freelance SAS/Statistical programmer to join the team on an initial 3 month contract basis with the potential to extend for 12 months past that.
My client have around 100 employees and are based across central Europe. This position can be worked from home anywhere across Europe and can offer a very competitive hourly rates and immediate start dates.
- Creation and review of shells for tables, figures and listings from a programming perspective
- Development, maintenance and validation of SAS based utilities
- Data capture design review and input into data standards
- Acting as Lead Programmer across multiple studies
- Creation of CDISC compliant SDTM and ADaM programs and supporting documentation
- Extensive experience working in clinical trials (Phases 1-4)
- Strong experience with CDISC standards
- Vast experience leading studies
- Previous experience working for a CRO is essential
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies.
Apply for Freelance Senior SAS Programmer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly