Senior Medical Writer - Home based
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client, a global organisation are seeking a Senior Medical Writer to join their expanding team based. This position can be fully home-based throughout the UK and Ireland.
You will also assist in the writing of patient narratives, case record forms (CSFs) and investigator brochures (IB).
As part of the remit you will also:
- Take ownership of workload of assigned projects and tasks, including the identification of project needs and the tracking of timelines.
- Be involved in quality control and review of technical and regulatory documents.
- Apply knowledge and experience in the training and guidance of more junior writers.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified in life sciences or the equivalent in a scientific discipline. You will also have 4+ years' Regulatory Affairs experience within medical writing with an emphasis on clinical study report writing.
As a Senior Medical Writer, you will also possess the following characteristics:
- Excellent grammatical, editorial, and proof-reading skills.
- Organisational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail.
- A quick learner with strong interpersonal skills
Market leading salary and benefits package.