Therapeutic Area Head Haematology Global
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
I am collaborating with a global research organization specializing in the design and execution of complex clinical trials in Haematology/Oncology.
We seek a board-certified medical expert in Haematology/ Liquid Oncology to join the Medical Department in leading the Therapy Area and providing medical expertise.
- Lead the therapy area of Haematology/ Liquid Oncology.
- Contribute to company’s business development strategy and new BD activities
- Actively lead and support staff training, learning & development
- Assess the medical and scientific validity of clinical trial protocols
- Develop and maintain relationships with KOLs
- Apply medical and clinical expertise to inspire internal teams and external customers
- Serve as primary medical expert for external contacts and advisory boards: act as medical representative for clients
- Lead and provide guidance to Medical Monitors
- Lead client evaluations, visits and bid defenses
- Autonomy within a cross-functional collaborative team environment
- Medical Doctor
- Board-certification/Specialism in Haematology/Liquid Oncology
- >8 years clinical practice experience
- >4 years clinical trial experience
- Good understanding of applicable regulatory requirements
- Excellent established KOL network
- Ability to discuss study protocols and treatment plans
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Travel expenses paid
- Pension & health insurance
- Development and growth opportunities
For more information, contact Antonia at Barrington James.
Recruitment Resourcer Medical Affairs & Clinical Development
adavis (@) barringtonjames.com
+44 1293 776644