- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Nanoform is an innovative drug particle engineering and nanotechnology company that provides novel API particle-size reduction services, helping to de-risk drug development projects in the pharmaceutical pipeline. We work together with international pharma companies to significantly increase the number of drugs that reach the market through our best-in-class nanoformation services.
With the view of developing our organization further, we are now seeking a Project Manager to support our PMO Group. The job is located at our facilities in Helsinki, Finland.
The job responsibilities can be slightly modified based on the experience of the person selected. These can include:
- Being the key contact point of Nanoform with the external partners / customers and with all internal stakeholders
- Managing internal and external Nanoform projects, leading cross-functional project teams in a matrix structure and following standardized project management methodologies
- Ensuring all team members execute their project activities and that they deliver as per their roles and responsibilities, within the agreed-upon scope, quality and timelines
- Participating in the continuous improvement of the project management framework at Nanoform
- BSc or MSc from the Health and Life Sciences field (e.g. Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry, Biotechnology)
- Proven working experience as a Project Manager or a project team member, ideally in a pharmaceutical environment and in R&D (up to 5 years as project team member, or up to 3 years as a PM).
- Knowledge and hands-on application of Project Management tools
- Work experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Excellent level of English, both written and spoken (Advanced Level)
Personal qualities we are looking for to ensure you will enjoy working with us
- Highly organised way of working, accuracy and attention to detail, as well as understanding of the big picture
- Ability to handle complex concepts and problems, balancing multiple tasks simultaneously
- You have an ability to work in a high-performance environment
- Good problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Decision-making ability, can-do attitude and good leadership skills (able to lead and inspire other team members)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, assertiveness, empathy and flexibility.
- Excellent English both written and spoken
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Displays inner strength, self-motivation and self-confidence, works effectively under pressure in a high-performing environment
- Understands global business impact of decisions made at the project level
What we offer you
- A great team to join with skilled and highly motivated colleagues
- Encouraging and forward-looking team spirit
- You will be part of a team that invents world-class solutions for the pharmaceutical industry
- We provide extensive learning opportunities. You are able to utilize your skills and competencies widely as we continuously create something new
- We like challenges and want everyone to enjoy solving them together
- Competitive compensation package with broad employee benefits selection
You will get to be part of a unique growth company in the pharma industry!
Please apply by submitting your cover letter and CV Nanoform is an innovative drug particle engineering and nanotechnology company that provides novel API particle-size reduction services, helping to de-risk drug development projects in the pharmaceutical pipeline. We work together with international pharma companies to significantly increase the number of drugs that reach the market through our best-in-class nanoformation services.by 20 January 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact Miguel Cansado, Project Management Director, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we may already start the interviewing process during the application period.
We look forward hearing from you!