Freelance Clinical Project Manager
- Experience Level
Joshua Leggett is working with a niche, young, blue-ocean medical device company that specialise within producing alternatives to surgery for conditions such as arthritis and Chronic Low Back Pain.
Due to their early R&D success they are searching for a contract Senior Clinical Project Manager. Being one of the most senior roles in the team, we're looking for somebody with experience in setting up trials in Europe and the US.
This is an opportunity to join a small, expanding, and innovative Biotech and can offer 100% remote flexibility as well as a great remuneration package.
· Manage all clinical validation projects
· Prepares all required documents for clinical studies
· Negotiates all aspects of clinical performance study agreements;
· Proposes and negotiates budgets for clinical performance studies
· Collaborate closely with statistics to ensure relevant study designs
· Ensures site compliance with clinical performance study protocol and ICH/GCP Guidelines
· Actively participates as member of cross-functional project teams
· Participates in assessing performance data by cross-functional teams
· Reviews and presents clinical data
· Master’s Degree or PhD in a scientific field is preferred
· Strong working knowledge of GCP & ICH
· Minimum 3 years as a Clinical Project Manager
· Imaging experience is highly desirable
If you are interested in applying, please do so below.
If this job doesn’t quite interest you, we may have other opportunities that are more relevant. So please visit our website – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out via: