Freelance Clinical Data Manager
- Experience Level
Freelance, Clinical Data Manager
3 - 6 month contract
Remote working (ideally living in commutable distance of London)
£50.00 - £60.00 per hour
Newly created role, January 2021 start
Albion Rye Associates are proud to have been assigned as the exclusive recruitment partner to a well-established and successful global biotech who are seeking a Clinical Data Manager to join them on a 3 - 6 month contract.
- Coordinate clinical data management deliverables, being the main point of contact for external vendors.
- Provide clinical data management support to study teams across early-phase oncology projects.
- Provide guidance on new and existing data standards.
- Review clinical documents - Study Protocols, Case Report Forms, Statistical Analysis Plans etc.
This position is open for experienced Clinical Data Manager across Pharma/CRO/Biotech industries.
- At least 6/7 years data management experience within the Pharmaceutical sector.
- Strong understanding of clinical database applications.
- Lead and study oversite experience.
- BSc or equivalent in life-science related field
If this sounds like the ideal next challenge - Get in touch with Jake Byrne, Managing Director of Albion Rye Associates.
Apply for Freelance Clinical Data Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly