Client Engagement Manager
6 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
A Client Engagement Manager at WunderLand will thrive in a fast-paced sales culture. You'll sell and represent the full suite of WunderLand solutions including staffing, managed projects, and studio solutions, to mid-market clients within your designated market within a region. The Client Engagement Manager plays a critical part in the overall business and serves as an extension of the WunderLand brand. The opportunity for growth through excellent performance is unlimited in this role.
The Client Engagement Manager plays a critical part in the overall business and serves as an extension of the WunderLand brand. The opportunity for growth through excellent performance is unlimited in this role.
- Achieve business development targets.
- Identify and develop meaningful new client relationships by meeting weekly sales metrics that will lead to annual personal sales and gross profit goals.
- Understand the creative, marketing and digital industry, maintain a pulse on the industry by attending networking events.
- Utilize a consultative approach with keen attention to client satisfaction.
- Nurture client relationships for a target retention rate. Manage proactive outreach to an established book of business.
- Contribute to our REAL culture by cultivating relationships with the internal team, clients, and talent.
- Communicate frequently with your team on open orders, upcoming client needs, and operations that compliment sales activity.
- Detailed input of all sales activities in company tools and analyze data to make informed business decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of successful creative, IT or professional services staffing experience or outside sales experience.
- Ability to thrive a metrics driven environment meeting revenue/GP goals
- Ability to plan objectives and provide direction, guidance, and assistance to others. Ability to independently organize work to meet established objectives.
- Must have excellent problem solving and organizational skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to comprehend written sources of information (read reports, reference materials) as well as verbal sources of information.
- Ability to use oral communication and presentation skills to conduct effective client meetings.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as pay/bill rate, mark up, commissions, percentages, and discounts.
- Ability to document activity in the applicant track system following Operation's guidance.
- Ability to work in an Advanced Group office unless at a client meeting. To build the team and promote cross-selling.
- Must have ability to travel in area territory.
What's in it for you? Advanced Group offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, and a flexible work environment designed to help our team members and their families stay healthy, meet their financial goals, and generally thrive in and beyond work. Visit the links below to discover all that Advanced Group has to offer:
Our Culture: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/embrace-our-culture
Career Development Opportunities: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/realize-your-potential
Community Programs: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/unleash-your-passion
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please visit Advanced Group's career site here .
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.