Clinical Program Lead CNS Psychiatry
5 days left
- Experience Level
I’m partnered with a top-10 leading global pharma company in Germany who are looking for an expert physician to join as a Clinical Program lead for CNS/Psychiatry. Within this role, you will have the opportunity to drive the development of new treatment options for neuropsychiatric diseases.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Assume global responsibility for clinical development projects in CNS/Psychiatry from the start of development through to registration.
- Accountable for the strategic planning, oversight and execution of the program
- Provide the necessary medical contribution to clinical trial protocols and prepare relevant documentation for submission to Regulatory Agencies.
- Present and defend the project to internal decision committees as well as to external stakeholders
- Lead the medical subteam and represent Medicine in early clinical development as well as in the core team.
- MD, Board certified/PhD in CNS/Psychiatric disorders
- Experience in clinical development of investigational compounds, and all relevant aspects of clinical research. CNS/Psychiatry drug development experience highly desirable.
- Extensive clinical experience in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally in phase II and leading programs with novel concepts.
- Project management and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Previous experience of engaging with regulatory authorities/ KOLs
- Competitive basic salary
- Exciting, innovative work environment
- Global company
- Great growth and progression opportunities
- Generous vacation time
- numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance
For more information, contact Antonia at Barrington James.
Recruitment Resourcer Medical Affairs & Clinical Development
adavis (@) barringtonjames.com
+44 1293 776644
Apply for Clinical Program Lead CNS Psychiatry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly