- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
One thing we all have in common is the drive to produce great results for our clients and to advance treatment options available to patients worldwide. We always have a desire to keep seeking new and better ways to operate, to achieve these results. Enter: the Strategic Solutions Division.
Leveraging the advantages of working for a top-5 CRO, whilst simultaneously working fully-dedicated to a leading pharma company, will guarantee that the results you help accomplish in drug development are matched by your own career achievements.
- Serve as primary point of contact with Investigative Sites for budget negotiations
- Serve as primary point of contact between Legal and Investigative Site for the CTA language negotiations
- Adhere to CBM policies and procedures for CTA and budget negotiations
- Escalate budgets, as required, for fair market value assessments
- Document all budget and contract activities in a tracking database and maintain milestone data
- Liaise with Legal, Study Management, CBM and CRO (if applicable) to address and resolve site queries
- Attend and contribute to study related meetings, as required
- Keep Site Contracting Manager and study team members aware of urgent issues and status updates that may adversely impact study start up timelines
- Manage site relationships to high standards of excellence
You have a commited working style with the ability to establish and reset priorities as the need arise. Risk-aware, you can adjust quickly to the changes of a dynamic organisation.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a legal discipline
- Experience working in contract administration with an understanding of legally binding agreements
- You will have experience of negotiating Clinical Trial Agreements with clinical research sites
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.