Business Process Engineer
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Office based in Zaventem
ZIP Code - 1930
Role - Business Process / Process Engineer
Are you looking to play a key role in a company which changes and improves the lives of millions on a daily basis?
We are looking for someone to take the lead role in process mapping and development for the movement of highly regulated Medical Devices inward from the field, through a bespoke workshop an then outwards again to be distributed to a host of different clientele.
Using an existing QMS, developed alongside ISO 13485 Regulations you will be responsible for Technical writing, Process mapping and Interdepartmental liaison.
What skills will you need?
- Excellent appreciation of process development in a highly regulated industry (Medical Device/ISO 13485 Experience highly desirable, though other industries will be reviewed)
- Technical Writing Experience
- Excellent English (Both Written and verbal)
What's on offer?
- Chance to work on highly complex projects
- Excellent remuneration
- Ability to extend after initial contract
Apply for Business Process Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly