Clinical Database Programmer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client is an Award winning data focused CRO. They are currently expanding their growing global company. The position is for team already situated in UK and will be fully homebased role. They looking for a Senior Clinical Programmer with experience with CDISC & SAS.
- Support Programming Director & Lead in the reviewing & update of SOPs
- Train and guide programming team
- Provide programming and technical support to studies
- Act as point of contact for both internal and external customers for all programming tasks
- Develop data transfer plans for 3rd party data, specification documents, annotated CRFs
- Manage EDC systems
- Create SAS programs to assist with EDC System
- Support coding using industry dictionaries.
- Previous relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry or a clinical research organisation
- Experience of SAS programming
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- A degree or equivalent in any science/maths subject
- Experience of designing and building eCRF clinical databases
- Coaching and mentoring experience
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via: email@example.com – phone +44 (0) 203 778 0916