Director - Health Engagement Content
- Experience Level
IQVIA are looking for an Director, Health Engagement Content within our growing Medical and Patient Communications team. This is a key role combining management of a team of copywriters, health educators, health behavior specialists, and other subject matter experts along with applying your own strategic thinking and creative approach to the development of integrated solutions. Members of this team specialize in promotional activities (concepts, campaigns, training, and creative materials across multiple channels), behavioral-based patient support programs, and technology solutions, but may also be involved in medical affairs, market access communications, market research, real world evidence and clinical pathways communications. Thanks to our unique position within IQVIA™, The Human Data Science Company™, our collaborative offerings extend well beyond those of a traditional medical communications agency, and you will have the opportunity to work in multidisciplinary teams to develop new communications solutions to help move healthcare forward.
The ideal candidate will have extensive content experience with health care, pharmaceutical, or device communications, bringing a combination of scientific knowledge, copywriting, promotional and patient expertise, strategic insight and client-facing leadership. Further, they must have documented experience managing, resourcing and developing a diverse team of health care communications specialists. We value proactive thinkers who have the ability and desire to work in multifunctional teams to create innovative communications solutions.
- Provide leadership to a team of copywriters, health educators, health behaviour specialists, and other subject matter experts, including resourcing, fostering professional development, coaching, and enabling success on their new business and client activities
- Foster development of best practices and processes to enable the content team and the larger organization to grow and succeed in a compliant and efficient fashion
- Represent the broader content team and serve as subject matter expert in areas of your experience, including development and delivery of proposals/pitches and strategy into programme execution
- Oversee and review material created by team members to ensure delivery of high-quality content that meets the needs and objectives of the client and target audience.
- Provide guidance regarding market trends and government and industry guidance, including OPDP, FDA, PhRMA, ABPI
- Remain abreast of new industry/healthcare directions and trends to identify opportunities and challenges for clients and IQVIA.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the IQVIA organization to develop innovative solutions
- Work closely with account teams to lead on project specifications, cost estimates, compliance with industry standards and practices, proactive planning, and problem solving
- Collaborate with operational, project management, account management, and other department leaders on process improvements
- Act as an ambassador for IQVIA by participating in relevant industry forums, contributing to thought leadership activities, and establishing a reputation and network within the wider medical communications industry.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.