Sales Representative – Medical Devices
6 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
A thriving world leader in medical devices is seeking an exemplary Sales Representative to join their team in one of their most prosperous portfolios. Offering a position in which you can become a member of an innovative and highly motivated team.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and expanding strategies partnerships
- Supporting existing customers and acquiring new accounts by chasing up leads
- Managing various accounts and ensuring good stakeholder management is set throughout
- Coordinating and implementing training measures for customers
You will bring to the role:
- Studied in Biomedical engineering or sports medicine or in a successfully completed training or equivalent professional experience.
- Excellent communication skills in both German and English
- A willingness to travel within Upper Austria, Salzburg, Carinthia, Tyrol -(driver’s license B available)
- Product knowledge of medical devices
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Receive a competitive salary and remuneration package
- Highly attractive performance-related bonus structure
- The opportunity to work with a prestigious medical device company who invest heavily in their employees, providing multiple routes of career development
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Tash for further details or email your CV today. Contact Tash at +44 1273 059657 or Tash.Islam@hayburysearch.com
Tash is an Executive Search Consultant at Haybury covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.
Apply for Sales Representative – Medical Devices
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly