Country Head – DACH
5 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
A fantastic new opportunity has been created to join a promising, US-headquartered pharmaceutical organization, expanding across Europe. My client is currently undergoing considerable growth and success and strives to become a market leader, at the frontier of drug research and development, with promising first-in-class and potential medical breakthrough pipeline projects.
This newly created role brings high level accountability and will be fully responsible to lead the business across the DACH region. This position would align completely with a professional who is keen to drive the ongoing success of the company overseas, shape the future expansion across DACH, and lead a large dynamic Leadership Team.
- Responsible for the overall strategic planning, development, and success of the company across the DACH region
- Identifying business opportunities and strategizing alongside the heads of Commercial, Sales, Marketing, Market Access, HEOR and Finance departments to create and execute a coherent planning
- Developing competitive commercial strategy in line with company plans for upcoming launches and developing robust approaches to ongoing success of marketed products
- Leads the division to pioneer novel approaches aligned to customer channel preferences, appropriate to customer objectives that will give them the competitive advantage
- Working closely with local, regional, and global key stakeholder to exchange knowledge, methodology and ideas on strategic level and optimise performance
You will bring to the role:
- Degree level education (or equivalent) in Life Sciences or Business Administration
- Previous launch experience, ideally in the DACH market
- Experience in Pharmaceuticals or Medical Devices would be ideal but not a prerequisite
- Extensive experience of leading a large group of high performing marketing and sales professionals (including second line managers) within a field-based pharmaceutical organisation
- Enthusiastic, inspirational leadership profile, adaptability and high-level entrepreneurial mind-set
In return you will receive:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Lucrative bonus and corporate benefits bundle
- Flexible working conditions and full corporate support
- Opportunity to progress
Early applications are highly encouraged.
If you believe that this position aligns with your background, personality and motivations, please feel free to call Foteinos at +44 1273 727 930 for further details or email your CV today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Foteinos is a Senior Search Consultant specializing in the markets of Europe, UK and USA.
Apply for Country Head – DACH
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly