Site Contracts Lead Sweden Fixed-Term Contract
- Experience Level
Syneos Health is looking for Site Contracts Lead based in Sweden for one of our Pharma Client. The role will be for fixed-term contract. You will be responsible for the end-to-end management of budgeting and contracting for Study Teams with a focus on contracting a variety of contracts & study types including Confidential Disclosure Agreements (CDAs), Investigator contracts for BMS sponsored studies, non-registrational / Investigator Sponsored Research (ISR) studies.
- Provide knowledgeable single-point of service to study teams related to study budgets and contracts
- Prepare study /site level grant budgets
- Manage the end-to-end process for executing Clinical Trial Agreements (CTAgs) with investigator sites
- Prepares contract documents from templates and modify to reflect unique aspects of the particular study, including (the CTAg financial appendix),
- Negotiates financial and legal aspects of CTAg and Master Service Agreements with sites, Institutions or vendor personnel
- Is trained on legal fall back language and works with Legal as needed.
- Communicates clearly and efficiently with Company Clinical and Legal Teams regarding amendments and other issues
- Enter CTAg, documents and data into Clinical Trial Management System and contract management software and ensure correct filing.
- Preparation, negotiation and execution of Master Agreements with Institution
- Develop and maintain template language in collaboration with legal for all contract types. Would include maintenance of associated back-up language
- Escalate to appropriate Company colleague when a significant risk to the business is identified
- Independently make appropriate business decisions within their scope or authority, and educate internal project leaders on the issues and risks associated with contracting decisions
- Ensure contracts are executed in alignment with trial deliverables and priorities
- Execute local purchase contracts if applicable (e.g. of drug, equipment)
- Ensure all CTAgs and payments are accurately posted and ensure correct filing
- May support preparing invoices/payments due reports and managing, tracking and executing payments to investigator sites
- Bachelors or Masters Degree within life sciences or equivalent
- 2 or more years’ experience negotiating legal and/or financial agreements, preferably in pharmaceutical industry clinical trials or 2 years of industry related experience in clinical operations
- Working knowledge of clinical trial start-ups and finance cycles including knowledge of site needs and perspective
- Strong organization and time management skills and ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities
- Strong communication skills with a strong customer focus, able to manage both internal and external clients at all organizational levels
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong conflict resolution skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills (both in English and local language).
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most. Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.