CRA II- Netherlands
4 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 24,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need those most. Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
We are currently looking to strengthen our FSP 360 Clinical Monitoring team in the Netherlands and are seeking a Clinical Research Associate dedicated to our client to be based from their office near Amsterdam (working from home 1 or 2 days per week is certainly an option).
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in:
- Monitoring all types of clinical trials and participating in all types of site visits ensuring adherence to Good Clinical Practices, investigator integrity and compliance with all study procedures
- Data Handling, Reporting, Tracking and administrative tasks
- Performing management of study site activities to ensure the integrity of clinical data, in adherence to all applicable regulatory guidelines
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
- Education - BS/BA or equivalent with solid clinical trial monitoring experience, demonstrating successful performance of CRA position
- Previous nominal practical experience in conducting clinical pharmaceutical research studies in a hospital setting, pharmaceutical company or CRO
- Basic understanding of SOPs, WIs, FDA, and local regulations as well as ICH GCP guidelines
- Native (or near native) Dutch speak and good command of written and spoken English language
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
Disclaimer: Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract.
Occasionally required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.