SSU Regulatory Coordinator Belgrade Serbia with French, German, Italian, Dutch, Polish or Spanish
- Experience Level
- Entry level
Here at Syneos Health we are searching for SSU & Regulatory Coordinators with foreign languages to join our team in Belgrade. If you want to start your career in clinical research industry and know English and one of the following languages: French, German, Italian, Dutch, Polish or Spanish, it is an ideal opportunity for you.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with quality control and arranges execution of CTAs as well as archival of documents into repositories and capture of metadata.
- Assisting in administration of contract management and essential document processes, including coordination with relevant protocol, informed consent, institution, investigator, vendor, consultant, and customer agreement documents at a project level.
- Assisting SSU staff with the active project management of ongoing contract issues; performs follow-up on all outstanding contract issues.
- May assist in preparation of Ethics Committee applications and submissions.
- Providing support with site selection lead and PM/SSUL to ensure that the appropriate sites are selected for individual studies based on the requirements of the clinical trial
- May assist in ensuring compliance within the forecasted country/site timelines, helping to ensure compliance with milestone progress in agreed upon SSU tracking system in real time.
- Ensuring all relevant documents are submitted to the Trial Master File (TMF) as per Company SOP/Sponsor requirements.
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
- Strong interest in Clinical Trial industry
- Fluency in English and one of the folloiwng languages: French, German, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Spanish
- Excellent organizational skills, with good attention to detail and quality
- Ability and confidence to interact effectively and appropriately with external investigative site personnel as well as internal team members
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply by CV.
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.