Health Outcomes Manager
- Experience Level
Discover this excellent opportunity with one of our world leading clients in the Health Economics industry.
Our client is a global company with over 54 offices worldwide, constantly looking to expand and grow. Working closely with multiple pharmaceutical companies.
This position will be based in Reading, UK, a large and spacious office with a Café and a social area for when you need to take a break. The reading office is based in an accessible area with public transport within walking distance from the office. The culture of the company is trusting and honest which allows all employees to aim towards their best working self.
- Develops submissions for new products or new indications to UK and Ireland HTA organisations.
- Develops framework for the HTA submissions and gains internal and external stakeholder alignment prior to full submission development.
- Works in close collaboration with divisional brand teams, field-based colleagues and global teams to deliver health outcomes projects and solutions.
- Proactively works in partnership with new product teams and with global teams.
- Higher degree in either Health Economics, Outcomes Research or Evidence-based Medicine.
- Ability to build relationships, communicate well at all levels and present complex information.
- Demonstrated experience of project management is essential.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry / consultancy / academia in field of health outcomes, health economics or evidence-based medicine.
- Experience of working on submissions to UK HTA agencies (desired)
- Good understanding of current UK health care system and market access issues.
- Experience of working with cross functional teams.
- Understanding of ABPI code of practice and its practical application.
In addition to our client’s great work culture, you can expect a variety of benefits including free healthcare, pension schemes, a day off for your birthday and many more.
Please apply below or alternatively contact Annabelle Lovegrove for more information:
Apply for Health Outcomes Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly