Research Scientist Evidence Synthesis
3 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Albion Rye Associates are working closely to support a hire of an experienced Research Scientist. With various offices across the UK, this position is based in our central London office.
In this job role you will be working to provide clients with strategic consultation and advise on how to best address research needs. Our client works hard in developing research for some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
- Design and implement systematic and targeted literature reviews and analysis.
- Conceptualize advanced study designs and develop study protocols.
- Lead interactions with clients in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
- Have final responsibility for project budgets, deliverables and timelines; and identify scope expansion.
- Review and finalise project deliverables and ensure study findings are valid and reliable.
- Support sales through methodological excellence.
- Participate in business development, including input into proposal review.
Skills and Experience:
- PhD or equivalent in Health Economics
- Demonstrated experience in systematic review (SLR) methods in health economics and/or health services research.
- Understanding of research principles, relevant methodology and practical research implementation.
- Specialist skills in network-meta-analysis or epidemiology (desirable)
- Experience with HTA/regulatory submissions.
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written in English.
Our client offers a range of excellent benefits for all employees including, private healthcare insurance, dental allowance and a free gym membership.
Please contact Annabelle Lovegrove for more information:
Apply for Research Scientist Evidence Synthesis
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly