- Experience Level
- Entry level
A brand-new opportunity has opened with an excellent global agency who are looking for an experienced HTA associate, based in a large, modern built office in Slough, UK.
We are looking for a passionate candidate, who is driven by the industry of life sciences to help re-shape a company inspired by patients. The working culture aims to create a trusting, flexible workplace which encourages employees to achieve a fun, social work life and enables everybody to be their best working self.
Our client is a world leading Pharmaceutical company working to improve the lives of patients living with severe diseases such as Parkinson’s disease.
- Supporting the developments of HTA submissions.
- Taking responsibility for being an expert in the devolved nation HTA processes and submissions.
- Supporting Market Access capability and being the internal expert on the reimbursement environment and share knowledge; being the expert on HTA policies and methodologies.
What you should have:
- MSc or PhD in Health Economics (or equivalent)
- Substantial Health Economics experience within the Pharmaceutical industry and previous market or market access experience.
- Demonstrable ability to plan at a business unit level of complexity and marketing programmes.
- Expert knowledge of NHS structures, processes and policies, decision making networks and understanding of therapy areas.
- Strong knowledge of the UK political and healthcare policy, environment and experience of Health Economic submissions.
- Experience having written HTA submissions, applying to NICE and being successful.
In addition to working within an excellent company, you can expect a range of benefits including an annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance and many more.
Please apply below or alternatively contact, Annabelle Lovegrove: