Clinical Trial Supplies Manager
6 days left
- Experience Level
My client is an innovative biotech company specialising in the development of therapies for rare inflammatory diseases. The company has a very promising portfolio of novel products.
As the Clinical Trial Supply Manager, you will be responsible for providing your expertise through study supply. He will be the point of contact for managing and planning the demand and supply of IMP. You will also work cross departmentally with internal stakeholders and also managing external partners such as CRO's. CDMO's and CMO's as well as suppliers.
You will be accountable for management, coordination and the on time delivery of IMP for clinical studies. You will also Represent Drug Supply & Clinical Services on CMC, Program and Study teams and in external study team meetings and provide input to production schedule and execute simulations to optimise IMP delivery plans.
Your skills and experience;
· Bachelor’s degree in a Life Science subject / profession
· 2 – 5 years relevant experience in a pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical in clinical supply projects
· Good working knowledge of cGMP, cGDP and cGCP regulations
· Fluency in English is a necessity, fluency in German desirable
· Effective communicator, skilled at working cross functionally
· Capable problem-solver, solution orientated
Within this role you will be afforded many opportunities to grow and develop alongside the plans of the business. With 6 products in the portfolio all between clinical and phase III.
Whats on offer?
· A competitive salary and benefits package
· 30 days of annual leave
· Above average pension contribution
· Work with an ambitious company with innovative products
IF this position sounds like the challenge you are looking for then get it in touch now.
Apply for Clinical Trial Supplies Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly