- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
UBC is actively seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing Team located in our US Headquarters in Blue Bell, PA. This individual must be highly professional, organized, detail-oriented and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the latest marketing methodologies, strategies and tactics. This full-time position will start as a virtual role, and, as UBC makes plans to re-open the role would be based in Blue Bell, PA. Candidate must be within 1-hour commute to office in Blue Bell, PA (post-COVID). This role will report directly to UBC’s Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications.
Specific job duties:
The Marketing Coordinator will strategize and implement marketing, branding and advertising plans. Day to day, the Marketing Coordinator will liaise with internal stakeholders to generate content and work closely with the Sales Team to incorporate their strategic requirements into the content the team creates. This individual will be involved in various communications projects across a global internal communications platform, publish content to the organization’s website and social media channels. This individual will also be responsible for maintaining a detailed inventory of recent content, bid defenses and planning documents to build efficiencies and streamline processes. This individual will further support the planning and administration of special projects associated with driving our sales growth and our messaging (internally and externally). As our marketing ‘mix’ changes in accordance with the pandemic, and as we find more opportunities to present UBC services in either virtual, hybrid (online/in-person) or in the future ‘fully in-person’ conferences or summits, the Coordinator will help the Marketing Team drive the administrative components of these events.
Provide effective strategy, planning, managing and execution of multiple simultaneous programs and projects through various marketing channels and systems. This includes having comprehensive knowledge about how all available marketing tactics apply to awareness, consideration and decision stages in order to make informed recommendations that satisfy organizations goals and objectives.
- Oversee timely development and delivery of program deliverables in a strategic and quality-driven manner.
- Quickly and efficiently learn our organization’s business, including goals and objectives, services, industry, clients, competitors etc.
- Stay abreast of current industry trends. This includes providing creative/digital/content departments with background knowledge about the industry to best execute tactics.
- Proofread all communications and project deliverables with a keen attention to detail.
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed.
- Liaising with creative teams including web development agency, graphic designers and video agencies to coordinate and deliver effective finished collateral.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 - 4 years of experience in marketing, or marketing related functional responsibilities
- Knowledge of modern digital as well as more traditional marketing channels
- Knowledge of and interest in B2B, B2C and healthcare or related life-science industries
- Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Strong ability to track deliverables, timelines, owners, details to drive Marketing functions
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent multitasking and critical-thinking abilities
- Adept at excelling under pressure in a fast-paced environment, with multiple workstreams active at all times
- Accountable, goal-oriented and motivated by challenges, interest in working ‘up’ in related marketing functions within UBC
- Eager to work in a growing and entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Proven proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel, PowerPoint & MS Teams
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools; for example Salesforce.com, DynamicCRM, and others
- Must have a high level of creativity, and, be able to articulate and drive ideas in a team setting
- Occasional travel may be required (post-COVID)
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visiting